Bioeconomy Media Survey (2-3 mins to complete)
This short survey is to determine how professionals access news & information in relation to the Bioeconomy and related topics such as the circular economy, sustainability etc. It has 9 short questions and should take less than 2-3 minutes to complete.
Your assistance is greatly appreciated. Everyone who completes the survey will be entered into a draw to have one of thirty native Irish trees planted on their behalf.
Sign in to Google
to save your progress.
1. What best describes your profession?
Public Sector Worker (Not Third Level Education)
Industry Professional PAYE Worker (> 50 Employees)
Industry Professional PAYE Worker (< 50 Employees)
2. Where do you access Bioeconomy related news & information?
Academic Literature (Journals, Papers, Patents etc)
Press (Newspapers, TV, Radio)
Government Websites (National, EU, US etc)
Websites Dedicated to the Bioeconomy
3. Which of these topics interest you?
Academic Literature related to the Bioeconomy
Grants / Research Funding Calls
Support Programmes (Courses, Business Start Up Programmes / Accelerators etc.)
4. Are you a member of a Bioeconomy network?
5. What regions are of particular interest to you?
Rest of the World
6. What Social Media Channels do you use?
7. Would you like to receive regular relevant updates on the Bioeconomy?
8. If you answered yes / maybe, what would be your preferred format?
Short article (3 or less paragraphs with option to view more)
Just the pertinent information (headline with 1 or 2 sentences with option to view more)
9. If you answered yes / maybe, how would you prefer to receive this information?
Select to enter the draw for a chance to have one of thirty native Irish trees planted on your behalf.
I am feeling lucky - You decide
Enter your email address / twitter handle (@username) to receive draw results and additional Bioeconomy or other related updates (with opt-out / no spam promise)
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of UCD (ucdconnect.ie only).