The event takes place on Saturday, June 1 from 12 until 7 PM in downtown Spencer on the square of the Owen County Courthouse.
Please complete the form below so that we can gather the necessary information from you to process your sponsorship (which may also include booth registration).
Once you are complete, you will receive a invoice from us via e-mail in the next week. This invoice confirms your registration for the event. You may pay securely online by clicking on this link. If you prefer, you can also print the invoice and send it to us along with your check or money order for the appropriate registration fees. Our mailing address is Spencer Pride Inc, PO Box 585, Spencer IN 47460. And finally, you can also pay in person at the Spencer Pride commUnity center, which is located at 17 E. Franklin Street in Spencer, Indiana. The center is open from 10 AM until 7 PM every Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, & Saturday. These are the only three acceptable methods for payment.
While we prefer payment as soon as possible, all payments must be received prior to finalizing your participation in the festival marketplace.
All submissions will be reviewed by Spencer Pride, Inc. prior to acceptance. Please keep in mind that your submissions may not be reviewed until we receive payment in-full. In the unlikely event that your submission is rejected, all fees will be refunded to you in full, minus Square processing fees.
Once you have been accepted, no refunds shall be granted for any reason, including event cancellation or vendor withdrawal. There will be a $15 fee for any returned checks. If you pay by check and it is returned, payment will be required via money order for the original registration fees plus the $15 fee. We appreciate your understanding of this policy.
See 'Sponsor & Vendor Requirements' below before proceeding further.
2. All Vendors and employees are expected to monitor themselves on all matters of conduct, attire, etc. We are not about censoring, but this is a "family event" and minors will be present.
3. Vendor is responsible for paying all fees, and obtaining all permits required by any federal, state or local governmental entity, including, but not limited to, the Town of Spencer. Spencer Pride Inc. is not responsible for the collection or submission of any such governmental fees.
4. Spencer Pride Inc. will maintain event insurance for the overall event, but Spencer Pride Inc. assumes no liability for Vendors or their invitees or licensees within or around Vendor’s allotted area.
5. Vendors shall not display, offer for review, or sell any illegal or contraband items. The laws of the State of Indiana and local ordinances of the Town of Spencer shall control. Vendors shall not display, offer for review, or sell any items that are unlicensed and/or copies/interpretations of licensed or registered items at any or all sites and operations of Spencer Pride Inc.
6. Vendors are required to unload items for their booth by 11:15 AM, be ready for customers by 12:00 PM, and agree to not clean up until 7:00 PM. Food vendors are permitted to stay until 8:00 PM. No Vendor may “leave early” without the expression permission of Spencer Pride, Inc.
7. Vendors are required to wipe down any materials provided by Spencer Pride (except the canopies) prior to departure. Vendors must also fold up any tables and/or or chairs provided by Spencer Pride and return them to the appropriate drop-off location.
8. Any organization that has previously broken terms and conditions of a Spencer Pride Inc. event, or who is a no-show at a Spencer Pride Inc. event without notice, will not be considered for participation at any Spencer Pride Inc. event. If you must withdrawal your participation for any reason, please ensure that you provide notice to Spencer Pride Inc. to avoid issues participating in the future.
9. Businesses/Organizations that do not agree with the mission of Spencer Pride will not be considered for participation at any Spencer Pride Inc. event and may be refused participation if the aforementioned disagreement is not discovered until after initial acceptance of the vendor.
10. Vendors who do not comply with these requirements will not be permitted to register for future Spencer Pride events.