CAP Summer Training
Eligible and registered cadets in the Southern Alberta Area (SABA) will participate in a Summer Cadet Activities Program (CAP) at select locations to engage in fun, challenging and meaningful experiences daily. A sample schedule for the four & five day training programs is available on Discord and Facebook.
Cadets will be responsible for their transportation to and from the activities. No parking is provided for cadets, parent(s)/ guardian(s). Cadet rendezvous (R.V.) information will be provided in the Joining Instructions before the activity start. One ration per day will be provided to cadets consisting of individually wrapped/packaged such as wrapped sandwiches, box lunches or Meals Ready to Eat.
Cadets with the following participation limitations will be ineligible to participate in the CAP, including:
(1) a cadet cannot participate in any RDA, CTC, NDA;
(2) a cadet may not participate in training or activities with meals;
(3) unable to participate in drill and parades;
(4) may participate in physical activities at own pace and duration;
(5) unfit expedition;
(6) unable to fire a rifle or handle explosive devices;
(7) unfit Rocky Mountain; and
(8) unable to participate in land-based activities at high-altitude (i.e. Mountain activities)
All cadets are eligible to apply however preference will be given to those who have recently completed levels one and two.
Applications must be submitted by 17 Jun 21
Sign in to Google
to save your progress.
Last Name, First Name
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of 604 Moose RCACS.