CCSM General Donation Request Form
In order to approve your requests, we need the following form and information 8 weeks prior to the date of the event. Please allow 4-6 weeks for us to review and respond to your request and NO review during the month of June, July, August and October. Please submit online only. Phone and mailed requests are not accepted. If you have missed the deadline, please consider us for your organization’s future donations. Please attach any information, such as a flyer, letter, or sponsorship packet related to the event. Also attach copy of agency’s 501(c)3 tax-exempt paperwork, if applicable. See additional guidelines on page 2 if you have questions.
Dear Donation Seeker: We ask that you look over the following criteria before submitting your request for a General Donation. Donation requests forms and information can be found online
1. Requests must be applied online.
2. Phone requests are not accepted, and only those receiving a donation will be contacted.
3. The recipient must be a 501(c) 3 nonprofit organization (includes schools). A copy of the 501(c)3 letter from the IRS must accompany the application. This letter comes from the Treasury Department and is different from the state tax-exempt form.
4. The application must be received at least 8 weeks before the event date.
5. All applications are reviewed on a first-come-first serve basis. Because the donations budget is limited, early submission of your application is recommended. Due to the volume of requests we receive, we are not able to respond to all requests.
6. Chinese Club of San Marino has specific guidelines for the organizations we are able to support with donations. In addition to being a non-profit, the event you are conducting or the activities of your organization must fall into one or more of the following:
• The local community of San Marino
• San Marino Unified School District
7. The Chinese Club of San Marino does not consider donations for the following:
• Religious causes
• Political parties and/or candidates
• Organization that are in any way discriminatory
• Requests from individuals
• Requests that are less than One month prior to the event
• Incomplete applications
• Applications not sent via website link
8. Past support of an organization or event is not a guarantee of future support. Although we would like to support every worthwhile cause, due to the volume of applications, it is not possible for Chinese Club of San Marino to fulfill every request.
Thank you for your interest.
Name of the Organization
Organization Web Address
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google. -
Terms of Service