The Montevallo Arts Council invites artists to submit applications for the Montevallo Arts Festival on April 22, 2017 from 10 a.m. until 5 p.m. in Montevallo, Alabama. The eleventh annual art show, located in Orr Park along the wooded banks of Shoal Creek, will be comprised of approximately 70 artists. Musical groups will perform on the Square Stage. Food and refreshment vendors will be on site for the family event, which will take place rain or shine.
Application fees are $50 for fine arts (juried show) entries, $45 for artisans, $40 for fine crafts, and $35 for student entries. Make your check for the booth space fee payable to Montevallo Arts Council. A notification letter will be sent soon after receipt of your application. If you are not accepted for the 2016 show, your check will be returned to you.
Please send your photos and payment to Montevallo Arts Council, P. O. Box 162, Montevallo, AL 35115 or email@example.com by April 10. Questions: 205-665-3766 or 205-789-3033.
If you are not taken to this new screen, you have skipped a required question. Please scroll through questions to discover what was skipped (it will be highlighted in pink). If you are not taken to a new screen confirming: "Your application has been received. Please send photos as soon as possible," then we have not received your application.Please call 205-665-3766 or 205-789-3033 if you need further assistance. ___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
2. Artists must accompany their work and be present at their booth through the show. They are to provide their own tents, tables, and displays within their 12’ x 10’ booth space. Power is not available to booths. All exhibits must remain in place until the show ends at 5 p. m.
3. Booth setup will be Saturday morning, April 22, 2017, from 7 a.m. until 9:30 a.m. When artists arrive, they will register and receive their booth assignment and other show information. Volunteers will be on hand to assist those artists who want help with unloading and setup and with take down. Coffee, juice, donuts, and fruit will be available for artists at the gazebo (7 a.m. - 9:30 a.m.).
4. The booth exhibitor is responsible for collecting and remitting city, county, and state sales tax. Forms will be supplied at registration.
5. Montevallo Arts Council is not responsible for the safety of exhibits while in transit or in the exhibition area. Booths for artists need to be sturdy enough to withstand crowds and weather.
6. Montevallo Arts Council reserves the right to prohibit any exhibit or part of an exhibit or restrict any activity or conduct deemed undesirable.
7. If accepted for the Art Show, the artist’s signed application and payment of booth fee are considered a commitment to the show. The booth fee is non-refundable.