Please accept our waiver and release of all claims:
1. In consideration for use of the facilities associated with Junior Detective Mystery workshop, I waive and release Clue Town LLC, its agents, servants, organizers, employees, insurers, and successors (collectively, “the released parties”) from all claims, demands, causes of action, damages, or suits at law and equity of whatsoever kind, including but not limited to claims for personal injury, property damage, medical expenses, loss of services, on account of or in any way related to or growing out of an participant's presence at the workshop facility and/or facility equipment. This waiver and release is intended to and does release the released parties from any and all liability for damages or injuries on account of or in any way related to or growing out of a participant's negligence, the negligence of third parties, and the released parties' negligence, including but not limited to negligence in the construction, maintenance and upkeep of a workshop facility and its equipment, negligence in training, or negligence in supervision. I further covenant and agree not to institute any claims or legal action against the released parties for any claim released by this Agreement. I further agree that should any claim be made against the released parties in contravention of this Agreement, including but not limited to derivative claims, I will protect, defend and completely indemnity (reimburse) the released parties for any such claim and expenses including attorney's fees and costs incurred by the released parties in defending themselves or security indemnity here-under.
2. I understand that the released parties are not responsible for any lost, stolen, or damaged valuables or property from within the workshop facility.
3. Participant agrees to conduct him or herself in a responsible manner and will refrain from engaging in inappropriate conduct, including the use of loud, foul, slanderous language or any intimidating or offensive conduct that would interfere with the peaceful use and enjoyment of the workshop facility by other users. Furthermore, participant agrees to follow all applicable federal, state, and local rules and laws, including any and all traffic laws within the township of Maplewood and be respectful of all property.
4. Photographs may be taken, shared with parents and guardians, and/or included in Clue Town LLC's marketing materials (including, but not limited to, our website, social media, and advertisements). By signing this agreement you give Clue Town LLC permission to use workshop photographs and videos which may include participant's image.
5. I have read this Agreement and understand that by accepting the Agreement I have consented to be bound by its terms, including the waiver / release of any legal right I may have to sue the released parties for any costs they incur because a claim or legal action is brought in violation of this Agreement. I agree any violation of the Agreement and its terms and conditions, as determined by Clue Town, may result in loss of workshop attendance.
6. Although Clue Town LLC has taken steps to comply with the current CDC guidance for COVID-19, you acknowledge the risks associated with the pandemic to health, safety and the participant's welfare.