ATENEO RESIDENCE HALLS APPLICATION PROCESS 2019-2020
This process is applicable only to those who intend to live and stay ON-CAMPUS, i.e. in the RESIDENCE HALLS, for SY 2019-2020.
Here are the steps for your guidance and reference.
Step 1: Fill-out the ONLINE Application Form
- Eligible to apply are individuals who passed the ACET (Incoming College Freshie) / ASHAPE (Senior High School). Please click an option at the bottom of the page to begin the application.
Step 2: Pay Reservation Fee to Confirm
- For accepted dorm applicants, a DORM ACCEPTANCE LETTER will be sent together with the confirmation procedure.
- The confirmation of the intention to reside in the dorm is completed through the payment of a non-refundable PhP3,000.00 reservation fee.
- Deadline for confirmation of application, and payment of the reservation fee will be indicated in the notice of approval of the application.
Step 3: Prepare and Submit Check-in Documents
- After the confirmation, the Dorm Kit (dorm primer, policies, and downloadable forms) will be sent in preparation for the check-in.
- The forms will have to be accomplished, presented and submitted during the check-in as part of the security and safety protocols and in preparation for the dorm orientation.
I am applying as:
Senior High School
Page 1 of 8
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Ateneo de Manila University. -
Terms of Service