2. If you are not an employee of a member organization, you must have attended at least one CCIH Conference in the last 5 years to request a visa letter.
3. Email email@example.com to confirm we have received your completed visa letter request.
4. Request an interview at your U.S. Embassy or Consulate AS SOON AS YOU RECEIVE YOUR INVITATION LETTER. All interviews should take place by April 12, 2019.
5. Attend your interview and remember to bring your invitation letter.
6. Once your visa is approved and your passport is returned, please send us your visa number, flight itinerary, and conference payment by May 6, 2019.
Email any questions to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line : Visa Request Inquiry: [Your Name]
- Request an interview that is before April 12, 2019.
- When you attend your interview, remember to bring your invitation letter from CCIH and any information that shows you are a) professionally interested in the conference and b) that you plan to return to your home country.
***It can take over TWO WEEKS for your visa to be approved after you apply. Start the process as soon as possible!***