The Know It All-Ireland Quiz - Week 6
<< How To Play: >>
This is your official Today FM Quiz answer sheet for the livestream quiz!
Our livestream begins at 8pm GMT.
1. Enter a team name.
2. Let us know how many people are in your (quaran)team. Just one form per team, please!
3. Fill in your answers in the order they are asked onscreen. Each of the 5 rounds is a different section of the form.
Note: The answer sheet will be published on TodayFM.com/QuizAnswers shortly after the quiz
We require your email to contact you if you’re a winner, this email isn’t shared with any 3rd parties and is purged each week. By entering the quiz you grant us consent to process your information for the execution of the quiz results.
<< Rules: >>
1. Make sure your team size is under the limit for a mass gathering!
2. Spelling - we have to be strict on spelling and you may lose points for incorrect spelling. Do not use full stops. Important: We are looking for capitals at the start of every word. (do not use ALL CAPS)
3. Remember: no bloody cheating! This is a chance for us all to have a bit of a laugh. So don't go Googling - you're only fooling yourself! There is no prizes for 1st place, but there will be spot-prizes awarded throughout the quiz ;)
4. DO NOT COMMENT ANSWERS in the comments - be sound!
<< Team Name: >>
Please keep in mind that your team name will be posted publicly. Please try to be as unique as possible, as you'll want to differentiate yourself from the crowd.
*If we deem your name to be inappropriate, your score will not be posted*
Please enter your team name below:
How many people on your team?
Which county are you taking part from? (If 'Other', please specify)
If All Above Completed - Wait for Quiz to Start!
** WIN €100 ** While you're waiting... to win the €100 CASH - be sure to take a photo of yourself and tag @todayfm and use the hashtag #TodayFMQuiz - post a photo/video on Instagram or Twitter :)
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service