COMMUNITY KNOWLEDGE AND AWARENESS OF STROKE
Sign in to Google
to save your progress.
1. What is a Stroke?
a. Brain Disease
b. Hand Disease
c. Leg Disease
2. How does Stroke occur/what are the possible causes of Stroke?
a. Arrow from the village
b. From witches and wizards
c. High Blood Pressure and Diabetes
3. What are the symptoms of Stroke you know?
b. Weakness of one or both hands and legs
c. Shifting of the mouth or Drooling of Saliva
d. All of the above
4. How can you prevent Stroke?
a. Avoid Smoking and Drinking
b. Controlling of Hypertension/Diabetes
c. Eating a good food “Balanced Diet"
d. All is above
5. What is the First thing to do for a patient that suddenly develops Stroke?
a. Straight to the hospital
b. Straight to the Church or Mosque
c. Straight to the native people
6. Do you think Stroke can be treated?
7. Do you know anyone that has suffered from Stroke before?
8. If Yes, what is your relationship with the person?
a. Father or Mother
b. Brother or Sister
9. Do you have a Stroke Support around you?
10. If there was a Stroke Support group, will you allow your person to attend?
If YES why/reasons:
If NO why/reasons:
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service