UOW Malaysia KDU - ACCA Online Course for December 2020 Exams Enrollment Form
For detailed information regarding of ACCA Online Courses offered in UOW Malaysia KDU, kindly refer to
The availability of pre-recorded videos:
LW, PM, FR, FM, SBL, SBR – All pre-recorded Lecture and Revision videos will be available from 15 July 2020.
AA & ATX(MYS) – Pre-recorded videos will be uploaded progressively based on Lesson Plan (Lecture Videos - after 15 July 2020; Revision Videos - November 2020).
Course Type and Fee charged:-
> Learning Course:-
It will cover the full syllabus of the said subject with demonstration of examples and selected past years questions.
- LW(MYS), PM, FR, AA
RM 950 (Standard Fee) or RM 750 (UOW Malaysia KDU students)
RM 1,400 (Standard Fee) or RM 1,200 (UOW Malaysia KDU students)
RM 1,100 (Standard Fee) or RM 900 (UOW Malaysia KDU students)
Learning Course fee includes:-
- Lecture Notes (subject to courier charges)
- Unlimited Access to the pre-recorded Lecture Videos until Exam date
- 2 Progress Tests will be marked with lecturer's comments
- Videos on Progress Tests Review
- 1 Mock Exam will be marked with lecturer's comments (might be same with the 1st mock exam in Revision)
- Videos on Mock Exam Review
> Revision Course:-
It will cover the key exam topics and practice of key past exam questions with recommended examination exam techniques.
- LW(MYS), PM
RM 350 (Standard Fee) or RM 250 (UOW Malaysia KDU students)
- FR, AA, FM, SBL, SBR, ATX(MYS)
RM 450 (Standard Fee) or RM 350 (UOW Malaysia KDU students)
Revision Course fee includes:-
- Revision Notes (subject to courier charges)
- Unlimited Access to the pre-recorded Revision Videos until Exam date
- 2 Mock Exams will be marked with lecturer's comments
- Videos on Mock Exams Review
- RM100 discount is applicable for Revision Course Standard Fee if register for Learning Course.
- The discounted fees for UOW Malaysia KDU students are only applicable for UOW Malaysia KDU students with not more than 2 semesters of inactivity (please check with PAC office).
- ACCA ATX exam re-takers who signed up for the online courses are entitled for Cashback Reward upon passing December 2020 exams. (Details at
- All fees paid are non-transferable, non-deferrable and non-refundable.
- Please create a Gmail account in order to access to the videos.
- Please be reminded that you are only given access for the online course until 11th December 2020.
Please be reminded that the Management reserves the right to:
• Vary or cancel any of the courses, fees structures, study materials, timetables and lecturing team;
• Advertise student's name and photo in any form of advertisement;
• Release student's name to ACCA UK for the purpose of monitoring UOW Malaysia KDU's performance among the Approved Learning Partner (ALP); and
• Vary the terms and conditions without prior notice.
1. Fill up this google enrollment form.
2. Make payment according to the selected payment method in enrollment form.
3. After payment is received, you will be notified when the study materials are ready for collection (for self pick-up) or posted to the given delivery address (for courier service).
4. You will receive an invitation email to access to the online learning platform.
For more information, kindly contact Professional Accountancy Centre at:
- WhatsApp: +6018-8724298
Professional Accountancy Centre (PAC)
UOW Malaysia KDU College, Damansara Jaya campus
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of KDU College.