2019 Fall Program - Financial Aid Request
1. Please complete this survey to request financial aid and allow three weeks for a response.
2. To apply, parent or guardian must complete the scholarship application form below. The information provided will be held in confidence on a need-to-know basis for review. Typically this may include our Registrar,, Treasurer and Regional Commissioner.
3. Families receiving first consideration will be those able to provide documentation that supports their financial need, such as proof of current government financial aid or that the child is a participant of a free school lunch program (Title I student). Also, consideration will be given to recommendations from government agencies, social agencies or school administrators (such as a school principal).
4. One application per family, listing all children who want to participate in AYSO is required.
5. Previous and current volunteerism provided by the applicant family to AYSO will be considered. Failure to meet previous volunteer commitments or lack of willingness to volunteer will also be a consideration.If you are unable to volunteer please provide the reason.
Parent/Guardian 1 First Name
Parent/Guardian 1 Last Name
Parent/Guardian 1 Cell Phone
Parent/Guardian 2 Email
Parent/Guardian 2 First Name
Parent/Guardian 2 Last Name
First and last names of all children needing financial aid
Ages of children listed above. Please list in same order.
Estimated Monthly Household income
Less than $2,000
$2,000 - 4,000
$4,000 - $6,000
$6,000 - $8,000
$8,000 - $10,000
More than $10,000
Decline to Answer
Dollar amount you can contribute, in total, for all children
Please explain why you are requesting financial aid
Please list your previous volunteering for AYSO
Which volunteering positions are you or your family considering for this year?
Coach or Assistant Coach
My family and I cannot volunteer and will explain below in "Comments"
A copy of your responses will be emailed to the address you provided.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service