Consumer Satisfaction Survey (version Jan 2017)
Consumers who have contacted CID to inquire about services or received services from January 2017 to the present.
Sign in to Google
to save your progress.
CID values and appreciates your participation in this voluntary survey. Your feedback will be used to improve and enhance our programs. No personal identifying information is required. Thank you.
Please check all responses that apply.
1. Are you:
A person with a disability
A family member of a person with a disability
A friend of a person with a disability
A service provider
2. How did you find out about CID?
Friend or family member
Outreach or presentation
3. When you contacted CID for assistance, staff responded:
Within 24 hours
Within 2 business days
Within 3-5 business days
5 days or more
4. Which services were you inquiring about and/or did you receive?
Independent Living Planning and Support
Housing Accessible Modification (grab bars, ramps, etc.)
Personal Assistance Services
5. After contacting CID, did you receive any of the following information on:
The voting process
Health care services
5A. Do you feel more independent after receiving services from CID?
6. Did CID staff treat you with respect?
7. Overall, were you satisfied with the service(s) you received and would you refer someone to CID in the future?
8. As a result of your interactions with CID, have you participated in any disability-related advocacy or educational activities?
8A. If "yes", what was the topic?
9. Were your disability-related accommodations needs met while receiving services from CID?
9A. If "no", please explain:
10. With regard to the services or assistance you obtained from CID, were your language translation needs met?
10A. If "no", please explain:
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service