We’ve created a system to help guide you through the process.
A word about our audience:
Our targeted audience are women, married, aged 24-35. We don’t publish content targeted for mass audience. Your post simply needs to help our core audience (women) in some way.
Also, we don’t like re-hashing the same concepts and ideas over and over again. We’re looking for new ideas, strategies and techniques our readers can use today.
Favorite Type of Content:
You'll move to the top of our list if you can authoritatively write on the following topics:
1. Parenting2. Pregnancy3. Relationship (Married life, husband & wife)
We generally want to stay away from low-level beginners type of content.
Any tips, petua or big guides on things that have been discussed 5,000+ times on the web won't get our attention. Women don't need another recycled tips (we already have a a lot). They need valuable, actionable data that they can use right away.
1. You can’t advertise your product, business or service within a post. This means do not mention your affiliation, or link to it, or link to your personal blog within the post. The point of posting is to show that you are a thought leader. Your only goal should be to educate our readers on a topic that helps them out.
2. You may not link to any of your online properties within the main body of your post. Our readers WILL pick this up as a subliminal advertisement and simply not like your post. They won’t share it.
3. You may include a bio section at the end of your post.
4. Do not include screenshots of other brands or online properties. This is to avoid any sense of promotion.
Important:Send us your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org with a subject: "Content Writer / Social Media".