Kendo UI Core
Contributor License Agreement
This Contributor License Agreement (the “Agreement”) represents the terms under which You may contribute to Kendo UI Core. In order to clarify the intellectual property license granted with Contributions from any person or entity, Telerik AD (“Telerik”) must have an Agreement on file that has been signed by each person or entity contributing to Kendo UI Core, indicating agreement to the license terms below. This license is for your protection as a contributor as well as the protection of Telerik and its users; it does not change your rights to use your own Contributions for any other purpose.
We appreciate your contributions to Kendo UI Core and ask that you please complete the following information and agree to this Agreement below. If you have any questions about this Agreement, please contact us at
“You” or “Your” shall mean the copyright owner or legal entity authorized by the copyright owner submitting the Contribution to Telerik.
“Contribution” shall mean any original work of authorship, including any modifications or additions to an existing work, bug fixes, configuration changes, documentation or other material that is submitted by You to Telerik for inclusion in, or documentation of, any of the software products owned by Telerik (the “Software”). For the purposes of this definition, “submitted” means any form of electronic, verbal, or written communication sent to Telerik or its representatives unless such Contribution is conspicuously marked or otherwise designated in writing by You as “Not a Contribution.”
1. Grant of Copyright License. Subject to the terms and conditions of this Agreement, You hereby grant to Telerik and its licensees a perpetual, worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free, irrevocable, fully transferable license to use, copy, reproduce, prepare derivative works of, publicly display, publicly perform, and distribute Your Contributions and any such derivative works on any licensing terms, including, but not limited to (a) the Apache 2.0 license or (b) any binary, proprietary or commercial license.
2. Grant of Patent License. Subject to the terms and conditions of this Agreement, You hereby grant to the Telerik and to recipients of software distributed by Telerik a perpetual, worldwide, non-exclusive, no-charge, royalty-free, irrevocable (except as stated in this section) patent license to make, have made, use, offer to sell, sell, import, and otherwise transfer the Software, where such license applies only to those patent claims licensable by You that are necessarily infringed by Your Contribution(s) alone or by combination of Your Contribution(s) with the Software to which such Contribution(s) was submitted. If any entity institutes patent litigation against You or any other entity (including a cross-claim or counterclaim in a lawsuit) alleging that your Contribution, or the Software to which you have contributed, constitutes direct or contributory patent infringement, then any patent licenses granted to that entity under this Agreement for that Contribution or Software shall terminate as of the date such litigation is filed.
3. Warranty of Title. You represent that you are legally entitled to grant the above license. If your employer(s) has rights to intellectual property that you create that includes your Contributions, you represent that you have received permission to make Contributions on behalf of that employer or that your employer has waived such rights for your Contributions to Telerik.
4. Original Work. You represent that the Contributions are Your original works of authorship, and to Your knowledge, no other person claims, or has the right to claim, any intellectual property rights in or to the Contributions. You also represent that You are not legally obligated, whether by entering into an agreement or otherwise, in any way that conflicts with the terms of this license. For avoidance of doubt, Your Contribution is not subject to any agreement requiring You to assign the intellectual property rights to Your Contributions to an employer or customer.
5. Third Party Licenses. You represent that Your Contribution submissions include complete details of any third-party license or other restriction (including, but not limited to, related patents and trademarks) of which you are personally aware and which are associated with any part of Your Contributions.
6. We determine the code that is in our project. You understand that the decision to include the Contribution in any project or source repository is entirely that of the Telerik, and this agreement does not guarantee that the Contributions will be included in any product.
7. Support. You are not expected to provide support for Your Contributions, except to the extent You desire to provide support. You may provide support for free, for a fee, or not at all.
8. No Implied Warranties. Telerik acknowledges that, except as explicitly described in this Agreement, the Contribution is provided on an “AS IS” BASIS, WITHOUT WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF TITLE, NON-INFRINGEMENT, MERCHANTABILITY, OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
9. Change in Circumstances. You agree to notify Telerik of any facts or circumstances of which you become aware that would make these representations inaccurate in any respect.
10. Governing Law. This Agreement will be governed by the laws of the Commonwealth of Massachusetts, U.S.A., without regard to the conflict of laws principles thereof. If any dispute, controversy, or claim cannot be resolved by a good faith discussion between the parties, then it shall be submitted for resolution to a state or Federal court or competent jurisdiction in Boston, Massachusetts, USA, and the parties hereby agree to submit to the jurisdiction and venue of such court.
GitHub Account Name
Telephone or Skype Username
Mailing Address, including Country
Your employer's policy on contributing to open source projects, if applicable
Please type "I AGREE" below to indicate you agree to the terms
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service