LIC Response & Support [Volunteer Sign-Up]
Sign in to Google
to save your progress.
Not every COVID-19 carrier is symptomatic, and we cannot completely eliminate risk. With that in mind, we have implemented the following safety guidelines to minimize any potential transmission of the novel coronavirus.
Do you affirm as a volunteer that you:
- Have not traveled out of the country in the last 14 days
- Are not exhibiting any signs of compromised health (e.g. runny nose, cough, fever, etc.)
- Have not come in contact with someone who has tested positive for COVID-19 in the last 14 days
- Have been practicing social distancing
Do you affirm that you agree to all the Health Guidelines outlined above as a volunteer?
Safe Handling Guidelines
If possible, please wear latex/rubber gloves during deliveries. We also recommend that volunteers avoid touching unnecessary items and utilize a self-checkout option if available.
Volunteers are additionally requested to take every CDC-approved safety precaution, including:
- Washing hands frequently with soap and water for a minimum of 20 seconds or using hand sanitizer
- Refraining from touching their face after having been outside
- Sneezing or coughing into their elbow
- Practicing “social distancing” -- staying indoors, avoiding crowds, staying 6 feet away from other people if you have to go outside
Do you affirm that you will adhere to the safe handling guidelines listed above as a volunteer?
Volunteers make as minimal contact with the recipient as possible upon delivery:
- They will place items at the door and knock/ring the doorbell and/or call the recipient to inform them that their order has been delivered.
- If items have not already been paid for, payment to the volunteer will be exchanged either via cash, check, or Paypal/Venmo/Cash App/Zelle.
Do you affirm that you will adhere to the delivery protocols listed above as a volunteer?
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service