First things first -1. Are they a Environment/Sustainability/Climate Change Organization (our April theme)?2. Are they a 501c3?3. Are they located in Seattle and/or primarily serving Seattle residents?4. Can you or another member in Impact West Seattle stand up front on April 15th to tell us why they deserve to receive the donation?5. Is it before our nomination deadline of March 31, 2019?6. Each member can nominate only one organization per person.
If you answered yes to all these questions - please nominate them!
Eligibility requirements are here: https://www.impactwestseattle.com/eligibility-requirements.
1. We will close nominations end of day on March 31, 2019
2. In early April we will host a Facebook Live event where we will select the 3 organizations that will be voted on at our April 15th meeting.
3. We will contact the nominating members (three of you!) after this drawing takes place to let you know to start preparing what you want to share.
4. Come to the April 15th meeting to share about your organization - a simple 5 minute description about why this organization should get our donation. No executive/development director pitches or powerpoints. Just share from your heart!
5. The Impact West Seattle membership will vote on a winner at the April 15th!