- Agree to present a sufficient body of work for sale during both days of the event.
- Agree to be present in your booth during all Art on the Red hours (Saturday, 10-6pm & Sunday, 10-4pm).
- $100 expense allowance to purchase display material/equipment. Emerging Artist must submit receipts for reimbursement. In lieu of a security deposit, the expense allowance is held if PAC, city, or county property is damaged.
- A mentor to answer questions and provide information prior to the show.
- Example materials of effective booth set-ups from the Public Arts Commission
- Emerging Artists keep all revenue from sale of their work. Artists must apply for a North Dakota tax ID number if they do not already have one (visit www.ND.Gov/Tax or call (701) 328-1241).
- Attach and submit an artist statement detailing your artistic history, art medium, process, and materials.
- Include four (4) images of your artwork. Please do not include you or your name in any of the image submissions.
March 27 - - - Notification of jurors' decisions mailed.
June 9 - - - - Exhibitor registration, Noon - 7 PM
June 10 - - - - Art on the Red hours 10 AM - 6 PM
June 11 - - - - Art on the Red hours 10 AM - 4 PM