Change of Degree/Concentration Request (applies to MS & MPH students only)
Note: Change of concentration requests must be completed by the student and approved by the Department Chair. You will be notified of the outcome of your request via e-mail. This form applies to current students only that have completed at least one full semester of coursework. Incoming students should contact the Office of Admissions regarding their concentration (
Student Last Name: *
Student First Name: *
Student EMPL ID: *
Student E-mail Address: *
Student Phone Number: *
Student's Current Concentration *
Concentration Student Requests Transfer to *
Briefly include reason for change of concentration request below: *
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google. Report Abuse - Terms of Service - Privacy Policy