The studies involve using data for addressing a particular goal. They range from analyzing data on air quality, to economic indicators, to Internet real-estate calculators.
A short report and a brief set of slides describe each study.
Specifically we ask you to evaluate 8 dimensions for these 5 studies:
(1) Data resolution
(2) Data structure
(3) Data integration
(4) Temporal relevance
(6) Chronology of data and goal
(7) Construct and action operationalization
For a more detailed explanation of InfoQ and the 8 InfoQ dimensions see next page. After that, five pages will follow, each with an evaluation form for a study.
What's in it for you?
By evaluating InfoQ on these studies...
* you will learn how to evaluate the potential of data analysis, thereby saving you time, effort, and uncertainty for your own data analytic efforts and providing you with solid guidelines.
* you can compare your assessment with others' -- we will share the results of this study with interested participants
* we will also reward the first 100 people who submit a complete, adequate form with a choice of a free eBook authored by Prof. Galit Shmueli
And you will contribute to the body of knowledge on the use of data analysis!