Register your class for a Virtual Field Trip to a New York Beef Farm!
Take your class on a FREE Virtual Field Trip to a New York Beef Farm from the comfort of your own classroom!
UNIQUE, FUN & EDUCATIONAL!
Turn your classroom into a virtual beef farm through a one-of-a-kind learning experience as you connect with a real New York beef farm for a live video tour and chat with the host farmer. Your class will get a peek at their animals, pastures, and facilities to learn what it takes to raise beef cattle, and have a live Q&A session with a farmer.
There will be four opportunities to attend a beef virtual field trip throughout the 2019-2020 school year. This Fall, one trip designed for elementary students and one trip for middle/high school classrooms will be offered. All you need to participate is an internet-connected computer, webcam and microphone.
Fall 2019 Trips:
- Wednesday, Oct. 16, 2019 - 9 a.m. Eastern - Elementary Virtual Field Trip to O'Mara Beef Farm in Hubbardsville, NY
- Wednesday, Oct. 16, 2019 - 12:30 p.m. Eastern - Middle/High School Virtual Field Trip to O'Mara Beef Farm in Hubbardsville, NY
*** Not able to attend this Fall? Register to receive a recording of one of these trips or enter your information to be the first contacted with details for Spring 2020 trips! ***
Registering and participating is as simple as 1-2-3!
1. Fill out this form and click SUBMIT at the end to register your class (or classes) and select a date for your virtual field trip.
2. We’ll contact you to confirm your registration and provide tutorial information or set up a practice session with you to help you prepare and be comfortable with the video chat platform.
3. On the day of your trip, all you’ll do is click a link and your class will be chatting to a real New York beef farmer who will give a tour of their farm and answer your students questions!
QUESTIONS? Contact Katherine Brosnan at
or call 315-339-6922.
READY? GET STARTED BELOW!
Page 1 of 7
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Shift-ology Communication.