Social Media & Community Manager
We're Tovala, a food-tech company completely reinventing home cooking to save consumers time. Through an innovative combination of hardware, software, and food, we give our customers a way to enjoy really good, good-for-you meals without sacrificing time to do whatever matters to them. We've amassed a loyal, rapidly growing following in just three years, radically changing the day-to-day lives of people across the country and successfully creating a new model for the food industry. We're looking for great people to join our team of hard-working, food-loving nerds.
“If Tovala stopped existing…it would probably have as much an impact in my life as if Uber were to go away.” - Mike T., Tovala Customer
The Social Media & Community Coordinator is a newly created role on the marketing team offering a unique opportunity to fuel our growth by shaping our fast-growing company’s social media presence, building a strong community among our passionate customer-base, and discovering new ways to drive customer advocacy. Working with a cross-functional team across marketing, culinary, design, product, and customer service, you’ll work on a variety of marketing projects that will drive our brand communication plans forward.
About the role:
- Plan, create, and publish engaging social media content that aligns with our marketing calendar, supports our brand communication goals, and helps build the brand.
- Manage daily operations of social channels, including supporting our customer service team in responding to comments and requests in the Tovala brand voice.
- Work with our Brand Communications Manager to manage our influencer marketing strategy including building relationships, outreach, negotiations, coordination and content approval.
- Actively manage our customer reviews, responding to and engaging with reviews and questions on a daily basis, escalating and partnering with cross-functional teams for resolution where appropriate.
- Help coordinate our PR outreach and gifting programs.
- Support multi-channel marketing campaigns to acquire new customers and build brand loyalty with current customers.
- Work with our in-house creative team, photographers, videographers, and culinary team to develop content (e.g. photo, video, stop-motion, graphics) that align with our brand guidelines.
- Support our customer advocacy programs through ongoing community engagement.
- Actively monitor social trends and best practices, sharing insights to drive continuous improvement and brainstorm new ways to engage with Tovala’s community.
- Create performance reports for social media, influencer & marketing campaigns.
- Support our CMO by tracking the marketing budget.
- You're comfortable working in a fast-paced environment, can adapt quickly to change, and tackle ambiguity with a positive attitude and resourcefulness.
- You have a strong knowledge and passion for connecting with people on social media platforms (e.g. Instagram, Facebook, YouTube, Twitter, LinkedIn)
- You have strong written and verbal communication skills.
- You are a creative storyteller that knows what content resonates with consumers.
- You have strong organizational skills.
- You have a strong numerical and analytical skill set with ability to interpret quantitative data.
- You want to work in an environment that takes a people-first approach; values humility, integrity and ambition; and is focused on creating a culture that keeps people happy and challenged.
- You love food, whether that means cooking it, eating it, frequently pressing your nose against deli windows, or lusting after soft-serve on Instagram. All fair game.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications or related field.
- 1-2 years of experience in social media, community management, and/or influencer campaigns.
- Experience with photography, videography, and other visual content creation is huge plus.
- Unlimited paid time off (with a minimum of 15 days off you HAVE to take)
- Comprehensive healthcare coverage we really invest in
- Paid maternity/family leave
- Transportation/health savings accounts
- A fully stocked kitchen with free breakfast, lunch, and snacks daily
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Tovala.