Fall 2019 Novel Engineering Classroom Support Application
As a participant in Novel Engineering Professional Development (PD) or graduate course, you are eligible to apply to be a featured Novel Engineering classroom. Three applicants will be chosen to share what implementation looks like with their students.
If chosen, teachers will be responsible to:
- Implement a Novel Engineering unit using the provided class set of books.
- Submit photos of student projects.
- Fill out a unit guide template to summarize the project in your classroom. The template will include:
- Overview of implementation
- Sample problems chosen by students
- Example solutions
- What is one thing that surprised you as a teacher?
- What is something you think your students learned?
- What is something you learned?
Only teachers who have attended Novel Engineering professional development sessions or participated in the Novel Engineering graduate course are eligible for to be part of the Novel Engineering featured classroom.
When would you be able to implement your unit?
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Center for Engineering Education and Outreach.