FITM Volunteer Application 2020
Thank you for your interest in being a volunteer at FITM.
We could not make this festival happen without you. This festival is built around community. Our volunteers are the foundation of our community. We will ensure you are well taken care of. In return we do ask for your professionalism and punctuality for the job you may be tasked with.
- Festival pass
- One-of-a-kind FITM shirt
- Free camping in designated volunteer area
- Free Parking
Requirements for volunteer work are as follows:
- Hour requirements:
10 hours pre-festival/post-festival work
6 hours of volunteering during the festival on Saturday and/or Sunday
- Reading and becoming familiar with job description and responsibilities before arrival
- Be on time for your shift/shifts
- A great attitude and work ethic
- No drug or alcohol use before or during your shift.
If you are incapable of fulfilling your shift, will be asked to leave the festival, forfeiting your festival pass.
Please fill out the form below. Please note that this application does not guarantee a position.
By accepting the terms of this agreement, I can register as a potential volunteer of Fire in the Mountains Festival. I agree to the following:
1. Code of Conduct – While volunteering at FITM, I will conduct myself with spirit and good-will of FITM. I will respect all festival-goers, staff, volunteers, artists, and Heart 6 Ranch. I will willingly perform duties and responsibilities assigned to me by the Volunteer Coordinator. I will be honest and inform the Volunteer Coordinator if I am unsuited to complete my assigned shift. In the event of any unruly behavior or altercation, I will not become actively involved in the situation, but will immediately seek the assistance of security or law enforcement to attend to the problem.
2. Volunteer Status - I understand that by accepting this agreement, I am not guaranteed a position as a volunteer at FITM. If selected as a volunteer, I understand I will not be paid for my volunteer services or considered as an employee of FITM. Any volunteer perks or benefits, including a festival pass, is a benefit in exchange for my time/shift.
3. Alcohol/Illegal Drugs – I agree to abstain from any and all alcohol and/or illegal drugs prior to or during my scheduled shift at FITM. Failure to abide by this rule will result in immediate dismissal from the festival and loss of all privileges as a volunteer.
4. Liability – I understand the risk involved with volunteer, including possible bodily injury. I shall be personally responsible and liable for any loss of money, property, theft or damage to FITM property entrusted to me during my shift. I understand and agree that in the event of property damage, or money is lost, stolen or damaged, I will immediately communicate with FITM Staff and held liable for such loss.
5. No Show – I understand that if I fail to show up for my scheduled shift, I will lose all privileges offered to me by accepting my shift. This includes festival pass and potential to volunteer again in the future. A no-show is defined as failure to arrive within 10 minutes of scheduled start time, by leaving assigned station without knowledge or approval of FITM Management Team; or being intoxicated/under the influence of illegal drugs.
Electronic Signature - First and Last name
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service