APADRC 40-Hour Basic Mediation Training Registration
Training Dates and Time:
Week 1: Peace & Conflict Theory, Building Communication Skills
Online Training : January 29 - February 2, 2018 (you will receive an invitation link on day 1 )
In Person Training : February 3, 2018** (8:00 AM - 17:00 PM)
Week 2: Mediation - Culture and the ADR Process
Online Training : February 5 - February 9, 2018 (you will receive an invitation link on day 1 )
In Person Training : February 10, 2018 (8:00 AM - 17:00 PM)
Week 3: Application of Mediation in Role Plays
In Person Training : February 17, 2018 (8:00 AM - 17:00 PM)
**Note: All training dates are required.
Date may change for In Person Training
Location of in-person sessions:
AAAJ-LA Community Room
1145 Wilshire Boulevard
Los Angeles, CA 90017
- Early Registration (ends on January 16, 2018) : $595 general / $395 (student/senior/low-income)
- Regular Registration : $625 general / $425 (student/senior/low-income)
- APADRC volunteers and interns: $25 (Administrative Fee)
- Discounts may be available to organizations sending more than one individual to the training.
- Fee Wavier : Limited partial and full fee waivers will be considered for individuals interested in training but unable to afford the fees. Fee waiver applications must be submitted by January 26, 2018. Please request a form by contacting Khyati Mehta.
Provided by APADRC. Instructions for parking will be sent out one week before the in-person sessions.
*Please bring lunch or be prepared to buy lunch during your break time.