] FREE CAPM® MOCK TEST/ THI THỬ CAPM® MIỄN PHÍ
The CAPM® exam consists of 150 multiple choice questions and takes 180 minutes to complete.
To continue reviewing other topics, visit immediately
Đề thi CAPM® bao gồm 150 câu hỏi trắc nghiệm, thời gian làm bài 180 phút.
Để tiếp tục ôn tập các chủ đề khác, truy cập ngay
PERSONAL INFORMATION/ THÔNG TIN CÁ NHÂN
Your Full Name / Họ và tên
Company / Đơn vị công tác
CAPM® MOCK TEST / ĐỀ THI THỬ
1. Which of the following is the best tool for showing the team the project schedule status during project executing?
Work breakdown structure
2. Instead of celebrating the end of the project, the stakeholders are breathing a sigh of relief. None of them were confident the project would meet the end date. Which of the following is probably not one of the reasons this project had difficulty?
Lack of a communications management plan
Lack of a payback period
Lack of milestones
Lack of a staffing management plan
3. There have been numerous changes on your project. All approved changes are best reflected in the:
Change control procedures
Project management plan
Validate Scope process
Performance measurement variance
4. A fixed-price contract is a good contract type when you can accurately estimate and control costs. While this strategy confers advantages, it can be difficult at times for all concerned parties to reap its full benefits. Who has the cost risk in a fixed-price (FP) contract?
5. Barriers can hinder communication when sending or receiving information. Communication can be particularly difficult when the team is not collocated, are from different cultures, and speak different languages. Which of the following is not a barrier?
Attitudes and emotions
Personality and interests
6. A project manager measures the project against the project management plan to determine if the project is in control. Which of the following is also done in project monitoring and controlling?
Perform quality audits
7. A project manager is gathering data with the team to determine how various factors might be linked to potential problems. In what part of the quality management process is the project manager working?
Plan Quality Management
8. The work breakdown structure is created by:
Project management software
The project manager
9. Which of the following best describes a project management plan?
The schedule, management plans, and budget
The project charter, WBS, and project scope statement
A formal, approved document used to control the project
The project manager's plan for managing and controlling the work
10. The organization that you work for has notified all project managers that they need to select contracts that will help the organization to control costs, wherever possible. For a new software development project that has complete, detailed requirements, you now need to select a contract type. Negotiations with the vendor will be necessary if they are not readily prepared to accept the desired contract. Which is the best type of contract for this project?
Cost reimbursable (CR)
Cost plus fixed fee (CPFF)
Time and material (T&M)
11. Which of the following is not a rule regarding meeting management?
Document and publish meeting minutes.
Distribute a meeting agenda beforehand.
Have a purpose for each meeting.
Have an energizing opener to get people involved in the meeting.
12. Which of the following statements represents a fixed price incentive fee (FPIF) contract?
Pay $1,000,000 plus $10,000 for every designated incremental quality level reached.
Pay the costs plus $10,000 for every month the project is finished earlier than June 14.
Pay all the costs plus a $10,000 fee.
13. Which risk management process most affects the project management plan?
Plan Risk Responses
Perform Qualitative Risk Analysis
14. You have identified a diverse group of stakeholders, and you will need to report information in a variety of ways to meet all their different communications needs. When will you use a milestone chart instead of a bar chart?
Reporting to management
Reporting to team members
15. A project manager is quantifying risk for her project. Several of her experts are offsite, but wish to be included. How can this be done?
Use facilitation techniques.
Use Monte Carlo analysis using the internet as a tool.
Determine options for recommended corrective action.
Apply the critical path method.
16. All the following occur during the Close Project or Phase process except:
Creating lessons learned
Performing cost-benefit analysis
17. All of the following are outputs of the Close Project or Phase process except:
Transition of the product
18. Which of the following is the best order of topics for the seller to negotiate?
Cost, time, performance
Performance, time, cost
Cost, performance, time
Time, performance, cost
19. When is the earliest time administrative closure should be completed?
Whenever a deliverable is complete
At the end of each project phase
Whenever a new project manager takes over a project
At the end of the project
20. All of the following are parts of the scope baseline except the:
Scope management plan
Project scope statement
Work breakdown structure
21. Team members are investigating quality standards that other companies are using, in order to help determine what quality standards to use on the project. What part of quality management is the team involved in?
Plan Quality Management
22. What is present value (PV)?
Value of assets that a company owns
Future value of money on hand today
Today's value of future cash flows
Current value of today's assets adjusted for inflation
23. All of the following are parts of the Close Project or Phase process except:
Record the reasons for termination
Transfer information from one phase to the next phase
24. A project has a payback period of nine months. What does this mean?
It will take the project nine months to start incurring costs.
It will take the project nine months to cover the investment and start generating revenue.
The first nine months of the project will provide profit to the company.
The project will be complete in nine months.
25. Double declining balance is a form of:
Life cycle costing
26. A project manager meets with a resource manager and asks to move resources from project A to project B. What is the most likely reason for this request?
A problem has caused delay beyond the project manager's ability to control.
An activity has taken longer than planned.
An activity was missed because a work breakdown structure was not created.
Project A has become higher priority within the organization.
27. While the project is being completed, management requests a change. What is the first thing the project manager should do?
Comply with the request if possible.
Tell the customer that a change will be coming.
Obtain an understanding of the scope of the change.
Ask the team to accept the change.
28. The project manager and one of the team leads are preparing some questions to ask the team that implemented the statistical sampling test. Since the results were different than expected, they want to be sure all those involved in the implementation followed the instructions properly. Which of the following are they involved in?
Manage Project Knowledge
29. Which of the following are tools and techniques of the Conduct Procurements process?
Procurement documents, selection criteria, make-or-buy decisions
Selected sellers, agreements, project management plan updates
Weighting system, method to rate and score proposals, expert judgment
Contract change control system, inspections, records management system
30. Which of the following factors is not considered to be a project constraint?
31. Which of the following would generally lead to the least amount of quality improvement?
Implementing an ISO 9000 standard
Total quality management
32. A project is in progress, and the project manager is working with the quality department to improve stakeholders' confidence that the project will satisfy the quality standards. Which of the following are all outputs of this process?
Recommended preventive actions, benchmarking, verified deliverables
Change requests, recommended corrective actions, test and evaluation documents
Quality metrics, quality reports, change requests
Change requests, project management plan updates, completed checklists
33. During project executing, a project team member informs the project manager that based on her observations, the project cannot meet the quality standards set for it. The project manager meets with all parties concerned to analyze the situation. Which part of the quality management process is the project manager involved in?
Plan Quality Management
34. Testing the entire population would:
Take too long
Provide more information than wanted
Be mutually exclusive
Show many defects
35. Who of the following is likely to be involved earliest in defining the work of the project?
36. You are managing a project on which considerable negotiations will be involved. You are confident that these negotiations will go well and that all agreements will be finalized into formal, written contracts. When you are engaged in negotiations, nonverbal communication skills are of:
Importance to ensure he wins the negotiation
Importance only when cost and schedule objectives are involved
37. Control Schedule, Perform Integrated Change Control, and Monitor Risks are in which process group?
Monitoring and controlling
38. During the identification of risks on your project, you have determined there is a very high probability of conflict among the team during project executing over one aspect of the final design of the project. Which of the following is an example of mitigating the impact of the risk to the project?
Eliminate that part of the project.
Outsource that part of the project to another company.
Provide the team with training on conflict resolution techniques.
Obtain an insurance policy for the anticipated cost of the impact.
39. The project manager is completing the procurement management plan and will then move on to the next procurement management process. Which of the following are the outputs of the next process?
Selected sellers, change requests, and project management plan updates
Source selection criteria, selected sellers, and contract documentation
Resource availability, procurement documentation, and contract closure procedure
Qualified sellers list, procurement documents, and proposals
40. The first phase of your project has come to an end. What is the most important thing to ensure is done before beginning the next phase?
Confirm that the phase has reached its objectives, and have its deliverables formally accepted.
Recommend corrective action to bring the project results in line with project expectations.
Verify that the resources are available for the next phase.
Check the project's progress compared to its baselines.
41. Which process groups must be included in every project?
Planning, executing, and closing
Initiating, planning, executing, monitoring and controlling, and closing
Initiating, planning, and executing
Planning, executing, and monitoring and controlling
42. A project manager is working on a road construction project for the state. He has received much input regarding the effort from the state government, as well as from historical records of previous projects and from other sources. He is identifying the quality standards relevant to the project and determining how to meet them. This activity is a part of which quality process?
Plan Quality Management
43. You are performing administrative closure during the Close Project or Phase process. Outputs of this process include updated project files, formal acceptance, and:
Project performance reports
Performance measurement documentation
Statement of work updates
44. You need to make a major change to the equipment used on your project. Your brother owns a company that produces a product that would meet the new needs of the project. What should you do?
Let the customer know of the family relationship.
Submit the bid and allow your brother to negotiate with the procurement office.
Negotiate a good deal on the product with your brother.
Eliminate your brother from bidding.
45. Objectives documented in the project charter should:
Relate to the project scope
Be free from risk
Be broad enough to ensure all the stakeholders are satisfied
46. Which of the following processes occurs in the initiating process group?
Develop Project Charter
47. Which of the following is done during the Create WBS process?
48. Adhering to legal requirements, satisfying competing needs, providing accurate and truthful representations, and disclosing conflicts of interest are all:
Examples of the professional and social responsibility of the project manager
Examples of the intellectual property requirements of subcontractors
Examples of project closure activities
Examples of scope management
49. Which of the following best describes what colocation does for the project?
Reduces communication problems
50. During which project management process group are budget forecasts created?
Monitoring and controlling
Page 1 of 3
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of IMT-PM.
Terms of Service