FPIW Church Liaison Registration
Thank you for your interest in serving as Family Policy Institute of Washington (FPIW) Church Liaison, which is a definitive title for someone who:
• Attends a local church in Washington State.
• Shares FPIW’s biblical world view and passion for truth and the culture.
• Is compelled to equip, inform and edify your church family, biblically.
• Serves as the conduit of information between FPIW (public square) and his or her church family.
• Is part of the greater network of individual Washington citizens who share the same traditional biblical values and burden for good policy and leadership in Washington State.
If this describes you, we welcome your participation and we are looking forward to serving you.
God bless you,
Your FPIW Grassroots Team
Which Church Liaison Training would you like to attend?
October 24 - 6PM: Spokane
October 27 - 6PM: Bothell
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service