Påmelding til Kurs
Er du Hafiz-e-Quran?
Alder ved påmelding
Hvem fikk deg til å søke
Minhaj ul Quran Internasjonal
Minhaj ul Quran Norge
Talene til Shaykh ul Islam
Minhaj Ungdom Brødre
Minhaj Ungdom Søstre
Husk å sende vitnemålet og bilde av deg med hvit bakgrunn til
Rules & regulations
1. It is obligatory to attend 80% classes to appear in exams, MQI-Norway has a right to terminate candidate in case of less attendance and violations of other rules.
2. All dues paid to COSIS are non-refundable, i.e. registration fee, examination fee, thesis fee or degree fee etc.
3. Students whose names were dropped or struck off from the rolls of College due to shortage of lectures or non-payment of dues or poor performance or non-appearance in examination etc., in the annual system, shall not be granted readmission without the permission of admission committee.
4. MQI-Norway has a right to suspend any candidate, who missed two subject tests, shall not be granted readmission without the permission of the admission committee.
5. Admission committee consists on Director, Sec Gen MQI-Norway and one academic staff.
6. Candidate must have listening, reading and writing skill of Urdu or English.
7. Minhaj University Lahore has full authority to change any rule / subject outline or curriculum according to requirement / circumstances.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service