BUNKR // Reserve Event Space
Pour le formulaire d'inscription en français, veuillez visiter
Please fill out the following form to reserve our event space at the BUNKR Pop-Up Village in Central District, Montreal. Your submission will be reviewed by our team and we will contact you to discuss your needs at our earliest convenience during business hours.
- Event period: Mid-July/September 2017 (Official dates to be announced shortly)
- Event location: Corner Esplanade and Louvain West, Ahuntsic-Cartierville (Map:
- Event hours: Monday to Friday, from 11am to 11pm, Saturday, from 11am to 6pm.
If you have any questions, please contact us at (514) 312-6410, or
, from Monday to Friday between 10am to 6pm.
BUNKR features outdoor and indoor space which can hold a large amount of people for a variety of events, including creative workshops, business meetings, cocktail parties, art exhibitions and fashion shows.
Planning an event involves many different services working together – and The Experience Collective is here to make sure events held at BUNKR goes off without a hitch by providing you with unsurpassed logistical support and helpful advice to ensure that your event is a success.
- Serve as liaison between you and key government officials and community players;
- Meet with you to strategize how The Experience Collective can assist with your efforts to promote event awareness in Central District;
- Identify local partners, sponsors, venues, and goods and service providers (e.g. caterers, equipment rentals, etc.) to assist you in producing a successful event; and,
- Promote the event on BUNKR and DCMTL Blog’s website and social media platforms.
Page 1 of 6
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Kika Marketing & Communications Inc.
Terms of Service