2019 Keep Roswell Beautiful Eco-Corner Vendor Application
at Garden Faire, April 27, 2019 from 9:00 am to 4:00 pm at Bulloch Hall, Roswell, Georgia
- Set-up time: Friday, April 26, Noon to 5:00 PM (Security will be provided Friday night); Saturday, April 27, 6:00 AM to 8:30 AM. FRIDAY setup is preferred! If you wish to set up on Saturday morning, you will be required to carry your items up stairs/steps, and must remove your vehicle from Bulloch Hall to our shuttle site before 8:30am.
- Vendors must be ready to open at 9:00 AM with vehicles parked offsite (shuttle service is available to offsite vendor parking)
- Vendors provide their own tables, chairs, tent, signage
- Set-up is in marked spaces according to the space reserved below and paid for in advance.
- Be aware that Eco-Corner will be located in a grassy area on a slight slope.
Description of your product or service that you wish to bring to Eco-Corner.
Please write description AS YOU WISH IT TO APPEAR ON THE VENDOR LIST posted on the Garden Faire webpage at
Webpage (please list URL):
Facebook URL (please list URL):
Choose a vendor category:
Selling a product or service, 12 x 12 ft area -- $95
Education Only, 12 x 12 ft area -- $40
When will you set up?
Security will be provided Friday night. If possible, we recommend setting up on Friday. Shuttle service will be provided Saturday to offsite vendor parking.
I will set up on Friday, April 26, Noon to 5:00 PM
I will set up Saturday, April 27 at 6:30 AM
Please mail your check to Keep Roswell Beautiful, PO Box 862, Roswell, GA 30077
Check should be made payable to Keep Roswell Beautiful and indicate the name of your organization on the check. You will receive an emailed confirmation of your acceptance to participate at our 2019 Eco-Corner after you complete this online application and we receive your check.
Don't forget to click "SUBMIT" below.
Other Vendor Referrals
Please give us the contact name, phone number, email address of businesses that may be interested in Vendor Opportunities at Garden Faire or Eco-Corner.
For questions, please contact:
Vicki Culbreth, Executive Director, Keep Roswell Beautiful:
Or you may ask questions here and we will get back to you.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service