Uniform Contract - Alexander Marching Band
You have been/will be assigned a jacket, pants (bibbers), hat or beret and rain coat that belong to the Alexander Band Program.
By signing this contract you agree to do the following:
- Keep it clean and damage-free to the best of your ability.
- Brush off dirt as needed.
- Keep it hung neatly and in a safe place when not in use.
- Report damage immediately to Uniform Crew Manager or band parent in charge of uniforms.
- Make no adjustments or alterations without permission. Alterations must be approved by the aforementioned group.
You will be held responsible for replacement of any and all parts of the uniform for damage, outside of normal wear and tear, due to neglect or willful destruction. Damage may include, but not be limited to, rips, tears, stains, mold/mildew, and burns.
The cost for replacement is as follows:
- Jacket $300
- Pants $50
- Hat $55
- Beret $8
- Rain Coat $55
By signing this agreement, the student and parent/guardian assume responsibility for, and care of, the assigned uniform.
All information collected stays within the Alexander Band Boosters organization.
Student Email Address
Student, by typing your name below, you are signing this document electronically. If you choose to print this form to submit in person, please sign below.
Parent / Guardian Email Address
Parent / Guardian Name
Parent / Guardian, by typing your name below, you are signing this document electronically. If you choose to print this form to submit in person, please sign below.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service