May Newsletter - Mighty Fortress Fitness
Hi friends! I hope you had a wonderful Easter and are enjoying the beauty of Spring so far! I have really been enjoying the Ultimate Portion Fix, and the REMAKE of the 21 Day Fix programs -- and so much more that is now available! Scroll through this interactive newsletter to learn more about it! And make sure you check out the RECIPE REMAKE of the month at the bottom! The vegan carrot cake cupcakes are from the Fixate Volume 2 cook book and SOOO good!!
Atlanta Super Saturday with Clean Week's creator Megan Davies
We hosted an awesome event on April 13th and Clare, Joey and I got to meet Super Trainer Megan Davies! She later led a live workout in the park for over 100 coaches and their friends/family!
The NEW 21 Day Fix EXTREME - Started Monday, April 29th
I have really enjoyed the new 21 Day Fix workouts! They have a similar format, but instead of 7 total, there are 21 different workouts (plus 5 ab workouts on top of that!). They challenge you and push you to work harder each week, and that really helps with seeing great results. I lost 5 lbs throughout the 3 weeks, and the simplicity of the Ultimate Portion Fix meal plan had a LOT to do with it!
Just Announced!! My Team's Coach Leadership Retreat
I am SOOO excited to announce that I am hosting my first-ever team retreat this fall! I want to reward my top coaches for all that they do to help people change their lives! If you're interested in being a coach, you can still qualify for this trip too! Check the box below for more details.
I want to know more about that retreat!
I'm not sure about actively coaching other people, but I am interested in saving 25% on all my purchases!
I'm curious...what does a coach do??
May 20th - Next Fitness Bootcamp
My next fitness boot camp kicks off May 20th! You'll feel stronger and ready for swimsuit season by working hard for just 4 weeks -- and I'll walk with you and help you with your meal plans, fitness questions, sharing recipes, and cheering you on every step of the way! Are you in?!
YES! I want to join this!!
I'm interested - can you send me more details?
I'm interested, but maybe in June
Questions and comments
How can I best help you with your health & fitness goals?
RECIPE REMAKE: CARROT CAKE CUPCAKES (1 serving = 1.5 yellow, 0.5 blue and 1.5 tsps)
RECIPE - from Fixate Volume 2
2 C. grated carrots (approx. 3.5 medium)
1 C. pure maple syrup
1/2 C. extra-virgin organic coconut oil
1/2 C. unsweetened coconut milk beverage (I used almond milk)
1/2 C. unsweetened applesauce
2 Tbsp. ground flaxseed
2.5 tsps pure vanilla extract (divided use)
1 and 1/4 tsp xanthan gum (divided use)
2 C gluten-free all-purpose flour
1 Tbsp. baking powder, gluten-free
2 tsp. ground cinnamon
1/2 tsp. sea salt
1/2 tsp. ground ginger
1/4 tsp. ground cloves
1/4 tsp. ground nutmeg
1 C. chopped raw pecans
1/2 C. aquafaba (or egg white if you're not vegan)
1 pinch - cream of tartar
1/4 C. powdered sugar
1. Preheat oven to 350° F.
2. Lightly coat 13 x 9-inch baking pan with spray. Set aside.
3. Place carrots, maple syrup, oil, coconut milk, applesauce, flaxseed, 2 TSPS extract and 1 TSP xanthan gum in food processor; process until smooth. Set aside.
4. Combine flour, baking powder, cinnamon, salt, ginger, cloves and nutmeg in a medium bowl; mix well.
5. Add flour mixture to carrot mixture; process for 1 minute, scraping down sides as needed. Remove blade from food processor.
6. Fold in pecans. Place batter in prepared pan (or cupcake pan with liners in). Bake for 30-40 minutes (20 for cupcakes), rotating the pan half way through baking.
7. While cake is baking, make whipped topping. Place aquafaba (or egg whites), remaining 1/2 tsp extract, remaining 1/4 tsp xanthan gum, and cream of tartar in a medium mixing bowl. Beat with hand mixer for approximately 5 minutes, or until stiff peaks form.
8. Slowly add powdered sugar, beating continuously. Beat for 1 additional minute. Refrigerate until cake is cool.
9. Once cake has cooled, cut into sixteen slices. Frost each slice with 3 Tbsp. whipped topping.
SERVES: 16 (1 slice each) ~ Prep Time: 20 min. ~ Cooking Time: 20-40 min.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service