SAA-DDIG 2016 @ ORLANDO
Share this form -
LIGHTNING TALK SIGNUP
The rules for the lightning talks are pretty straightforward:
1. You can only present tangible projects – no “I have this really great idea that is looking for collaborators” presentations. The project can be a pilot/startup/experiment or mature, but it absolutely, positively needs to be a “real” thing.
2. Each lightning talk is 3 minutes long. If you go longer than 3 minutes, you will be tackled by something.
3. Want slides? You get three slides, one auto-advanced each minute. No more, no less.
4. If using slides, you must get them to the organizer at least 24 hours before the day of the lightning talk (you’ll get info on how to do that once you get your conformation email after signing up.)
5. This event is informal and really isn’t served by slides filled with solid text and 10 point font bulleted lists.
6. Absolutely no laptop switching – everyone will use the same laptop
7. Have fun! Lightning talks are informal and sometimes a little chaotic. Be prepared to roll with that.
PRESENTER CONTACT EMAIL
This is not required, but a very good idea if you have one
Between 10-100 words
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service