European Labor Mobility Support-LAMOS EU (LAMOS EU-2016-1-CY01-KA202-017350) QUESTIONNAIRE FOR STAKEHOLDERS & COUNSELORS/TRAINING ORGANISATIONS WHO ARE WORKING IN THE FIELD OF TRANSNATIONAL MOBILITY
The questionnaire is part of a research organized in the framework of the LAMOS EU-2016-1-CY01-KA202-017350 project (
). The project aims to provide support (both to individuals and enterprises) in order to facilitate the adaptation of mobile workers in a foreign work environment. The research aims to identify the most crucial aspects related with the adaptation process and the areas where support is needed the most.
Socio-demographic characteristics (Please tick the box corresponding to your answer or write your answer where indicated):
Current Job Title:
Size of a company:
large enterprise (more than 250 employees)
medium enterprise (51-250 employees)
small enterprise (10-50 employees)
microenterprise (up to 10 employees)
higher (Bachelor’s degree or more)
Years of Experience:
Up to 1 year
More than 3 years
1) Are you providing counselling services to people involved in labor mobility?
2) If yes, which kind of services you offer?
3) Do you use any specific tools/ techniques/ methods? If yes, which ones?
4) What kind of tools would help you improve the counselling services that you offer? (e.g. online databases, training material, assessment)
5) What kind of support is usually sought by a person who needs counselling advice before engaging in labor mobility?
6) Have you ever offered counselling services to enterprises on labor mobility issues?
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service