Benner-2017-Maps & Charts
What is your name?
1. Which region of the United States does NOT have any mountains?
2. What is the population of San Francisco, California?
3. Use latitude and longitude to find the following coordinates - 60 degrees north, 45 degrees east.
4. What is located in grid square F-3?
a. an airport
b. part of a railroad
c. part of a country road
d. a town with less than 10,000 people
5. What type of map is this?
a. road map
b. physical map
c. resource map
d. political map
6. Look at the map. Which town is located about 20 miles northeast of the airport?
b. Lake City
d. Moose Corners
7. Using the map, what Ohio city is found Northwest of Columbus?
8. The line that divides the earth into the Eastern and Western Hemispheres is called:
a. Prime Meridian
b. Arctic Circle
c. Tropic of Cancer and Tropic of Capricorn
9. Look at the map. What is located in grid square C-4?
a. U.S. Capitol
b. the White House
c. Washington Monument
d. National Air and Space Museum
10. What type of map is this?
11. Which letter on the map identifies the Midwestern region of the United States?
12. Use latitude and longitude to find the following coordinates - 15 degrees south, 45 degrees west.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service