Grand Rapids Jaycees Foundation Grant Application Form - 2019
Submit grant applications by November 22, 2019 at 5 PM EST
The Grand Rapids Jaycees Foundation, chartered in 1983, works to contribute to the welfare of the greater Grand Rapids community by supporting projects managed by the Grand Rapids Jaycees and other nonprofit organizations.
The Foundation will look most favorably upon projects that:
* Impact children and youth.
* Are capital in nature (e.g., bricks and mortar, equipment) and/or seek to improve the efficiency and productivity (e.g., technology) of nonprofits.
The Grand Rapids Jaycees Foundation awards grants to 501(c)(3) tax-exempt organizations located within West Michigan, or the Grand Rapids Jaycees.
Grant proceeds should be used predominantly within Kent County.
The Foundation generally will not fund:
* Contingency funds or operational funds.
* Grants for religious or political purposes, or for direct use by individuals.
* The same organization in consecutive years.
* Multiple-year grants.
* Complete the following grant application form.
* Questions should be directed to
The Foundation’s Grants Committee will review all applications and submit recommendations to the Board of Trustees. The Board of Trustees will vote on all final funding decisions. Responses will be provided by the Grants Committee to all applicants based on the timeline outlined below.
* November 22, 2019 - Deadline for Grant Applications. Applications must be received by 5 PM EST to be considered.
* Second-third week of December, 2019 - Grants Committee Review, Recommendations and Awarding of Funds by Foundation Board.
* December 19, 2019 - Announcement of Award Recipient(s).
* January 25, 2019 - Grant Presentation at Annual Gala (location to be determined).
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service