New Member's Registration Form
Welcome to LMI+. Signing this form means you agree to abide by our policies and procedures as set out below.
Londoni Magyar Iskola+ / Hungarian Children & Parents Group
UK Registered Charity Number 299048
The Hungarian Children and Parents Group (also known as LMI+) is a non-profit charity that operates solely with the help of volunteers. Our aim is to provide a stimulating and happy environment where children can learn the Hungarian language and traditions, make friends, and where parents can socialise and support each other. We promote positive attitude to diversity and appreciate differences in all children. The membership fee reflects our aim, which is to be an inclusive organisation. We do not tolerate discrimination of any form or disruptive behaviour by children or adults.
In the baby group (0-3) parents must stay with their children at all times. In older age groups children are supervised by their teachers only during classes (all CRB checked). During Saturday sessions and other events organised by LMI+, parents are expected to stay on the premises and take full responsibility for the health and safety of their children and their belongings. If they cannot stay, they have to designate another adult (who has agreed to do so) to act in their place, when they sign in. Undersigned volunteers cannot be held responsible for any personal injury, lost or stolen property or the full care of children.
By becoming a member of LMI+ and signing this document you agree to:
• respect the group’s policies, the venue, resources and individuals
• be responsible for your child’s safety and behaviour
• not leave the school when your child is on the premises (except when prearranged)
• pay your membership fees promptly
• help in the maintenance of a clean and tidy environment
• contribute in any way possible to events organised by our school
• encourage and help your child to attend regularly, prepare for school work or any performances
• do your best to participate in the AGM and be an active member of our society
• sign in and out each time when attending sessions
Photo & Video Policy
Please, select YES or NO whether you want LMI+ using photos or videos of your child in print, on the internet, on appropriate websites or on DVDs, to promote our school.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service