International Student Company Festival - change of date
Due to the international situation in regards to COVID-19, JA Latvia is exploring the options to move the date for ISCF 2020 or cancelling the event. To make sure that we have taken into account our participant needs, we ask you to fill out this form to help us understand the best solution of this situation.
If you have any questions, please contact JA Latvia via e-mail
Country from which the delegation is
For our delegation the best option would be to:
Postpone the event to a later time as we would like to attend once international travel ban is lifted for our school/organization
Cancel the event as we don't think it would be possible for us to attend at a later time as well
If the event would be postponed, which of these two date options would work better for you?
1st to 3rd of June, 2020
9th to 11th of June, 2020
Neither of these dates would work for us
Both of these dates could work for us
Page 1 of 2
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Junior Achievement Latvia - Young Enterprise.