Online Learning: The Library's Role
Please take a few minutes to complete the following survey. Your input will provide valuable data that will be used to support our research and will help us gain further understanding of our clients' needs.
1. What is the name of your School, College or University or organization?
2. Who is the primary contact for Instructional Support and Learning Resources at your School, College or University?
Provost / Academic VP Office
Academic Support Staff
Center for Academic Excellence
3. What do students need the most from the library to enhance online learning?
4. What are the most important online learning tools?
Virtual Meetings (ex. Zoom, Microsoft Team, Canvas, Blackboard)
Virtual Team Applications (slack, jura, etc.)
Library: databases, etc.
5. What is most important for student success?
Support from Resource Center or other staff
Meeting Attendance Requirements
Completing All Assignments
Access to Collaborative Groups
Access to Digital Resources
6. What type of student pacing requires more online support?
Self paced work
7. Will online learning impact library usage and need for support?
It will Increase Usage
It will Decrease Usage
Usage will remain the same
8. If you could recommend the most effective assessment strategy for online learning, which would you choose?
Pre-assessment: given before start of course
Formative assessment: given during the course to determine progress
Summative assessments: measure learning and reaction to what was taught
All of the above
9. If you have additional information that you would like to share about your online learning/instructional support experiences, please do so here.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service