Sexual Education Advisory Board
The Sex Education Advisory Board has the following responsibilities:
1. Review and recommend instructional materials, guest speakers, and program which are a part of the comprehensive sexual health program.
2. On a regular basis, review methods of instruction and assist in the evaluation of the comprehensive sexual health program, reporting to the Board of Education as required.
3. Work closely with the school administration in the implementation of the program.
4. Review with policy and/or State guidelines and make recommendations to the Board of Education for needed changes.
5. Perform other duties as suggested by the Sex Education Supervisor, Board of Education, or the Superintendent of Schools.
A reasonable effort shall be made to ensure that the advisory board shall consist of members representing a cross-section of community viewpoints. Thank you for your interest. When there is an appropriate vacancy on the Sex Education Advisory Board, you will be contacted. *If you have any further questions, please comment below and/or contact Shannon Hurley at firstname.lastname@example.org