The Mt. Airy Art Garage’s 11th Annual Holiday Art Market Submission Form
Saturday, December 14, 2019, 11 AM - 6 PM & Sunday, December 15, 2019, 11 AM - 5 PM
It’s getting close to the Holiday Art Market — A Juried Holiday Display of Original Fine Art and Crafts. This is our 11th Annual Holiday Art Market, and we intend to celebrate it with fine art, handcrafts, music, food, and a wonderful time for all.
All artists are invited to submit their work for sale at our Holiday Art Market on Saturday, December 14, 11 AM to 6 PM and Sunday, December 15, 11 AM - 5 PM , with setup on Friday, December 13, 6 pm to 9 pm. All work must be your own original work. Anything you submit must reflect what has been juried (no add-ons). The cost for the weekend is $100/members and $150/non-members for two days, and all exhibitors receive a space up to 10’ x 10’. All current members will have first priority in the jurying process. All artists retain 100% of their sales when selling during the Art Market. Non-members will receive a free MAAG membership. NOTE: For the duration of the weekend, all artwork must remain on display and all artists must be present with their artwork.
Application Deadline: Sunday, November 3rd, 11:59 PM (Notification of Acceptance: Saturday, November 9)
MAAG welcomes all artists, from emerging to professional. We also strive for excellence and professionalism in presenting artwork; therefore, all work must be professionally presented and properly finished.
● All works of art must be original, done by the artist.
● All works of art must reflect the type of work submitted in your application. No add-ons.
● All artwork must remain on display for the duration of the event, and all artists must remain with their work.
● Artists must bring their own tables, chairs, displays, supports, etc. whatever is needed for their presentation.
● Artists may not sell, or give away, any food items.
● To be considered, artists must provide all the following:submission forms with payment, artist bio/statement, & JPEGs.
● If your application is not accepted, you will receive a refund less fees that are accrued
Applications will only be considered upon receipt of all materials.
or call 267-240-3302.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service