Layout for this event is not like a regular Farmers Market. Upon arrival, you will be assigned a space in the Park just beyond the splash pad. Electricity is not available. You will be limited to selling only the items you list. It is possible that not everything on your list will be approved. The cost for one 10' x 10' space is $40.
You can submit this form online or complete the form during regular Sunday Market hours between noon and 4pm. Once you have received confirmation from us by email, payment must be received no later than Sunday, March 17, 2019 in order to guarantee your space. Make checks payable to TOAS (Town of Abita Springs) and mail to Box 461, Abita Springs LA 70420. You may also pay by cash or check at Town Hall, 22161 Level Street, 8AM - 4PM Mondays – Fridays or to Nancy at the regular Sunday markets.
All vehicles must be removed from the vendor area by 10:30am. The festival crowd will begin arriving at that time. By completing this form, you agree to abide by the following rules and regulations:
1. You are responsible for paying parish and state sales tax. Every year, we are required to provide all contact info of every vendor and we always comply. Don't get in trouble with the government. Pay your taxes.
2. The sale of the following is strictly prohibited: products you purchased elsewhere, live animals, tobacco products, alcoholic beverages, firearms, explosives, ammunition, pornographic materials.
3. All items for sale must be displayed within the 10' x 10' space you are assigned. If the design or layout of your booth goes beyond this, it will require approval. You are encouraged to help us create a festive atmosphere by decorating your booth.
4. This event goes on rain or shine. There are no refunds due to bad weather or acts of God.
5. You must keep your area clean during the event and with no trash left behind. Please don't make us clean up after you. This is a public park.
6. If you have an open flame, a small fire extinguisher is required. If you use hot oil, it must not be disposed of in the or near the Park.
7. No pets are allowed and no alcohol or other intoxicants may be consumed by vendors during the event.
8. Loud noise and boisterous activities are prohibited. Vendors are expected to dress appropriately. Offensive signage on clothing and clothing which is clearly offensive to others is not allowed. This is a family event.
9. Event organizers assume no responsibility for any physical loss or damage at any time to the physical property of any vendor. The organizers are under no obligation to provide liability insurance for the personal property of any vendor or any claims for personal injury, death, or property damage in or about the spaces rented by any vendor.
10. You will indemnify and hold event organizers harmless from any loss, cost or expense of any sort or nature, including reasonable attorney fees and costs, and will indemnify and hold the market harmless for any liability to any person on account of any damage to persons or property resulting or occurring by reason of the use and occupancy of a space by a vendor, or for the failure of a vendor to comply in any respect with or to perform any of the requirements and provisions of these rules and regulations.
If you have questions, please call the Abita Springs Trailhead Museum President Geralyn Lips at (504) 451-0371 or email@example.com.