Enter to win an Insta360 One X Camera!
TO ENTER AND WIN AN INSTA360 One X:
1) Fill out and submit this google form
2) Create a portfolio on
(it's free and always will be)
Thank you for being a part of this great community!
The FilmUp Founders Aryeh & Christina
*By submitting this form, you agree to this giveaways terms and conditions.
First & Last Name
Sign Up For FilmUp:
*Did you do it? Copy and paste your portfolio link below ;)
What's your Instagram so we can announce you as the winner? If you don't have one, just say don't have one.
Share questions, comments, or say hello here :)
Our last giveaway winner Lucas Ralston with the BMPCC6K :) Check out his unboxing video:
Insta360 Giveaway Terms & Conditions
FilmUp Inc. Terms and Conditions Template
The promoter is: FilmUp Incorporated whose registered office is at 100 Waverly Rd. Scarsdale, New York 10583.
The competition is open to residents of the United States aged 18 years or over except employees of FilmUp Inc. and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organization or judging of the competition.
There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are shared in this google form.
This competition is being run worldwide promoted through film festivals, colleges and universities, Instagram, Facebook, LinkedIn, TikTok, and general news and/or article sources.
Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified.
Closing date for entry will be March 31, 2020. After this date the no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows:
TO ENTER AND WIN AN INSTA360:
1) Fill out this google form
2) Create a portfolio on
10. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
11. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
12. The prize is as follows:
The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
13. Winners will be chosen: April 1, 2020
[at random by FilmUp Inc., from all entries received and verified by Promoter and or its agents.]
14. The winner will be notified by email and/or DM on Twitter/Facebook/Instagram and/or letter within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
15. The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected / is delivered.
16. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
17. By entering this competition and submitting this form, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
18. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by [English] law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of [United States].
19. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current [US] data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
20. The winner’s name will be available 28 days after closing date by emailing the following address:
21. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
FilmUp Inc. will judge the competition and decide on the winner, which will be picked at random from all complete entries.
FilmUp ‘s decision as to those able to take part and selection of winners is final. No correspondence relating to the competition will be entered into.
The entrant must be a member of
FilmUp shall have the right, at its sole discretion and at any time, to change or modify these terms and conditions, such change shall be effective immediately upon posting to this webpage.
FilmUp also reserves the right to cancel the competition if circumstances arise outside of its control.
A copy of your responses will be emailed to the address you provided.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of FilmUp.