Call for Proposals: 2020 Higher Ed WEBSITES Conference (June 3, 2020)
Want to help your colleagues find solutions to the most common problems and challenges websites faced in higher education?
Want to share innovative approaches and best practices to improve the quality of higher ed websites?
Submit a proposal for the 3rd edition of this online conference focusing exclusively on higher ed websites.
The 2020 Higher Ed WEBSITES Conference will be held ONLINE on June 3, 2020.
Share your case studies, how-tos, good tips and success stories to help the higher ed community fix its website design, UX or technical issues, embrace new technologies and implement better web processes.
What's in it for you -- besides fame and karma?
If your proposal is accepted, you will get 1 free online pass (worth $525) for your team to attend THIS 1-day conference
Submit your proposal before APRIL 1st, 2020 (no joke)!
Phone number where we can reach you quickly if we have questions about your proposal:
LinkedIn Profile Link:
Presentation Title (10-minute long session):
Case study with lessons learned
Web development or web design how-to
Best practices & tools (frameworks, templates, etc.)
Website redesign project or process
Website discovery and research
Web technologies and standards
Innovative web design approaches
Website redesign metrics & measurement
Presenter short bio to be used if your proposal is accepted (100-400 words):
Please share the web address of the photo to be used with your bio if your proposal is accepted
If it's not online, please email the file NOW to
If you proposal is accepted, do you plan to use a...
Before submitting your proposal, take the time to read the following important points pertaining to the timeline
1) If your proposal for a 10-minute session is accepted, you will be notified BY APRIL 6, 2020 and will have 24 hours to confirm your participation (no travel required, so no budget request to get approved! :-)
2) When you accept the offer to present, you will need to schedule with Karine Joly a 30-minute online meeting for your session rehearsal on MAY 20, 2020.
3) You will receive a 1.5-page electronic contract confirming all the details (dates, complimentary pass to the conference, etc.)
4) The conference program of 12 sessions will be announced on APRIL 22, 2020 at
5) The live event will take place on JUNE 3, 2020 from 11AM ET to 3PM ET. In case we need to reschedule the conference due to unforeseen events, the rain date will be JUNE 10, 2020 - same time.
Please confirm you've read the 5 important points listed above
I've just checked this box without reading anything ;-)
I have questions - please email me Karine!
Of course, I did!
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Higher Ed and Co.
Terms of Service