• Transportation provided to and from local elementary and middle schools. Find a full list of current schools at jccmilwaukee.org/programs/education-families/before-after-school
• After School Classes - Kids have the whole JCC at their disposal and take everything from swim lessons to sports, art, and STEM classes because enrollment in Kids Center includes vouchers for classes based on the number of days each child attends.
• Dedicated, supervised homework room keeps kids on track for school success and allows your family to enjoy a more peaceful evening at home.
• Plenty of opportunities to just be a kid and play with friends in a smaller age-group setting.
• Adjacent courtyard provides lots of space to explore outside year-round.
• Inclusive and engaging Shabbat and holiday experiences are created just for Kids Center
• Kids Center Vacation Days & JCC Day Camps offer busy families added coverage throughout the year
Complete this form to enroll or contact Ronna Ruffin at email@example.com to learn more.
BEFORE SCHOOL CHILDCARE (includes bus transportation)5 Days per week • JCC Members $205 • Community $2254 Days per week • JCC Members $175 • Community $2053 Days per week• JCC Members $145 • Community $1752 Days per week • JCC Members $115 • Community $145
AFTER SCHOOL CHILDCARE with bus transportation5 Days per week • JCC Members $385 • Community $4254 Days per week • JCC Members $355 • Community $3953 Days per week• JCC Members $305 • Community $3452 Days per week • JCC Members $245 • Community $285
AFTER SCHOOL CHILDCAREFor on-campus partners without bus transportation5 Days per week • JCC Members $265 • Community $2954 Days per week • JCC Members $235 • Community $2853 Days per week• JCC Members $205 • Community $2452 Days per week • JCC Members $185 • Community $205
AFTER SCHOOL TRANSPORTATION TO JCC ONLY (No care)For JCC Members Only • 9 years and older5 Days per week $1554 Days per week $1253 Days per week $952 Days per week $651 Day per week $45
HEBREW SCHOOL TRANSPORTATIONJCC Members $310/year • Community $360/year
COMBO - BEFORE & AFTER SCHOOL CAREWith bus transportation $625 For on-campus partners without bus transportation $475
AFTER SCHOOL CARE ONLYWith bus transportation $505 For on-campus partners without bus transportation $385
$100 deposit due and payment plan must be established at time of registration.
2. In case of a medical emergency, I understand that my child will be transported at my expense to the nearest hospital by the local emergency resource (EMT/First Response) deems it necessary.
3. It is understood that in some medical situations, the staff will need to contact the local emergency resource before the parent, child’s physician and/or other adult acting on the parent’s behalf.
4. I give permission to allow the Harry & Rose Samson Family JCC to provide transportation for my child between school and program locations.
• The Kids Center school calendar is set with a minimum of 180 days, in accordance with local public schools. Feesare set accordingly. There are no fee adjustments for holidays, illness or school closings.
• Changes in schedule are contingent on space availability. Changes in a child’s selected days, times or schedules willbe free of charge when communicated no later than September 1, 2019. After that time, each family will receiveone opportunity to change their schedule free of charge. Any additional change of schedule will result in a $25charge per child, per change.
• We understand that “life happens” (example: out of town travel, doctor’s appointments or meetings.) We willmake every effort to accommodate requests for one-day additions to your child’s Kids Center schedule. Requestsmust be made and confirmed with the Director of Youth Programs. There will be a charge of $20 (notransportation) and $25 (full transportation) per child, per day. This arrangement is subject to availability.
• If your child will be absent from Kids Center, you must call the transportation hotline, 414-967-8267, to report the absence. Due to the size of our program, it is imperative that absences are called in to the hotline. There will be a $15 fee charged to your account for each forgotten call after a second no-call.
• The JCC reserves the right to withdraw your child with thirty (30) days written notice if a payment plan is notmaintained.
• If you are interested in applying for financial assistance for your child, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.Financial assistance is not automatically renewed. Families need to apply each program year. If a family’s financialsituation changes, a new application needs to be completed.
• When you register, you will be charged a non-refundable $100 deposit, which will be applied toward the Maypayment.
• All required forms must be submitted prior to your child’s first day of attendance (within 30 days for health andimmunization).
• Children enrolled in an after school class will be walked to and picked up by JCC staff. To ensure an efficientexperience, parents’ should inform the Director of Youth Programs when a child is enrolled in a JCC enrichmentprogram or class. Kids Center kids should not take 4PM swim lessons.
• For families who select our two or three-day programs or transportation only, we do our best to accommodateyour choice of days. However, you may only be able to enroll if space is available. If space is not available, you willbe informed which days are available before confirming your registration.
• I understand that the JCC may use photos, media, or commentary from its programs for publicity, promotion, orother engagement opportunities.