School Official Document Request
This request should be submitted to the registrar/counseling office’s at least a week prior to the date you wish to receive it back or have it mailed. Parents should request any documents to school with a written slip. Thank you!
Sign in to Google to save your progress. Learn more
Email *
Agree/Disagree on Personal Information Use *
Filling the form based on the personal information protection law is a required procedure for issuing a certificate . This will be used as a consent form of the personal information use.
Student Name *
Current Grade Level or Graduation Year *
Reason for the request *
Ex) Transfer to another school, Company, College application, Government
Certificate on Request *
** Other documents (If you would like to have any other documents, please write the documents name.)
Delivery Method *
Number of Copies on Your Request Certificate
Report Card
Please write which grades' report card you need ex) Gr.1-3 or Gr.K-2
Notice: Recommendation needs to be sent from school to school.  (Required email or mailing address in below.) Please check with transferring school for the format of recommendation form/letter and send the hard/digital copy to the counseling/division office. Please list subjects and teacher's name.
Send to (please provide email or mailing address)
GSIS Charges postal fee for sending documents to the required location if needed to be sent out of Korea.You can pay the amount by cash or by wire-transfer.
Captionless Image
Parent's Contact Info *
Please write your cellphone number (ex. 010-####-####)
Clear form
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Gyeonggi Suwon International School. Report Abuse