2019 Christmas Card Exchange (
1. Everyone that signs up will be placed into a group. You are responsible for sending cards in that group.
2. Upon your selection, you will either be placed in a "FROSTY" GROUP (mailing cards US ONLY) or RUDOLPH GROUP (can mail anywhere.) You will be matched only with people in your group with the same preference.
3. No more than 10 people will be added to a group. If you wish to send more cards to more people, all participants will have access to the entire mailing list. Feel free to send as many cards as you'd like.
3. PLEASE make sure you send cards to all participants IN YOUR GROUP. We set it up this way to make sure people receive Christmas cards!
4. Within 12 to 48 hours, you will be assigned a group. On the Christmas Card Exchange mailing list, you will see a NUMBER in the far left column. That is your assigned group number and the participants in your group to send out Christmas cards.
5. After signing up, you will receive a link to the Christmas Card Exchange mailing list with that information.
First + Last Name
Include Apartment or Suite #, if any.
CITY, STATE, ZIP
City, State/Province, Zip/Postal Code
Frosty = Mail cards US ONLY ... RUDOLPH = Mail cards US & INTERNATIONAL
FROSTY (US ONLY)
Page 1 of 1
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service