Fin.Ed Individual Membership Form (2020-2021)
Finance Educators Association of the Philippines (Fin.Ed) was formed last April 2012 as a nationwide organization that seeks to upgrade the level of financial education in the country by promoting the professional development and welfare of finance educators. Fin.Ed also aims to be a catalyst for widespread financial literacy that contributes to economic upliftment.
As our country faces a challenging economic situation due to the Covid-19 pandemic, the Fin.Ed Board is extending a discounted membership rate for the academic year 2020-2021. Below are the effective fees for new membership application and renewal for individual membership.
INDIVIDUAL MEMBERSHIP FEE
(1) New Membership Application
Original: Php 2,000.00 (joining fee for the first year)
NOW: Php 1,000.00 (joining fee for the first year) √
(2) Renewal / JCFAP Alumni
Original: Php 1,000.00
NOW: Php 500.00 √
(1) Paid Membership Fee (with proof of payment) - File name: Surname_FirstName_Payment
(2) Updated CV - File name: Surname_FirstName_CV
(3) 2x2 ID Picture (formal, white background) - File name: Surname_FirstName_ID
*Send all the attachments to
with the email subject: Surname_FirstName_Requirements
(4) Accomplished Membership Form
*Complete the membership form:
Before completing this form, please make sure to accomplish the payment procedure first.
PAYMENT PROCEDURE (Bank Deposit or Online Transfer)
(1) Deposit or transfer the appropriate membership fee (Php 1,000.00 for new application, Php 500.00 for renewal / JCFAP Alumni) to the bank account below.
BDO Account Name: Junior Confederation of Finance Associations - Philippines
Account No: 007280014787
(2) Save a scanned copy of your deposit slip or screenshot of your online transfer. The proof of payment must show the total amount paid, the account name, and the account number.
(3) Send your proof of payment together with the other requirements to
with the email subject: Surname_FirstName_Requirements.
Sign in to Google
to save your progress.
In compliance with the Data Privacy Act (DPA) of 2012 and its Implementing Rules and Regulation (IRR) effective since September 9, 2016, I am allowing the Finance Educators Association (Fin.Ed) to store my response to this form in its database and use my data for membership purposes only.
Improper use of the information in this form (online, offline, or printed) will be subjected to appropriate actions under the Data Privacy Act of 2012. I fully comprehend that necessary precautions will be exercised by Fin.Ed to protect my information.
Furthermore, I give my full consent and authorization for Fin.Ed to:
1. Use my personal data within this application form for membership purposes only.
2. Keep the information provided in this form for documentation purposes.
3. Access my personal data and that access shall be limited to Fin.Ed authorized representatives and other authorized parties approved by the Fin.Ed Board.
I am hereby providing my consent with full knowledge and understanding of the stated provisions.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service