Visual Identity Team Member:
The visual aesthetics of Girls Rock Campaign Boston communicates who we are and what we believe in, alongside our words and actions (empowering girls to believe in themselves by providing a supportive community that fosters self-expression, confidence, and collaboration through musical education and performance). Working most closely with the Director for Identity and Archives, design and guide print and digital materials to connect new and existing communities to our programs and mission.
Position includes, but is not limited to:
- Maintain a cohesive and inspirational visual identity for GRCB, Ladies Rock Camp, and Ladies/Girls Rock Workshops.
- Work with Marketing, Merch, and Decoration volunteers for them to interpret and make use of design guidelines and assets.
- Create flyers and other design elements for special events, sessions, and other GRCB needs
Time commitment would be:
- Consistent and reliable contact with GRCB throughout the year as we plan merch, marketing campaigns, and other design needs.
- As sessions and other events approach:
- Ensure access to design assets and guidelines
- Web/print collateral materials design and production
- Communicate with other volunteers and GRCB staff