- Questions and Answers about the Committee
- Steering Committee Roles and Responsibilities
- Links to Lane County’s Community Health Assessment (CHA) and the Community Health Improvement Plan (CHP). You can explore our 2021 to 2025 CHP and most recent CHA on our website: http://www.livehealthylane.org/resources.html
- Link to Mobilizing for Action through Planning and Partnerships (MAPP). This is a planning tool that gets community members involved in improving the health of their community. https://www.naccho.org/programs/public-health-infrastructure/performance-improvement/community-health-assessment/mapp
- Steering Committee Application for you to fill out. If you prefer, we are happy to mail you a copy of the interest packet and application. Please contact Suzy Kropf: firstname.lastname@example.org
to request a mailed copy. We also welcome verbal applications. If you are interested in engaging in a verbal application, please call: 541-357-5810.